|Home||» Products||» AAC Production Line||» AAC Production Line|
AAC Production Line
Owing to perfection and quality oriented approach, we have carved niche in the industry by offering an optimum quality AAC Production Line. Our offered production line is assembled by making use of quality approved components and pioneering technology under the guidance of our dextrous professionals. This production line is primarily used for the production of lime sand block and AAC Bricks. Beside this, our offered AAC Production Line is extensively acknowledged in the market owing to its hassle free performance, long service life and corrosion resistance body.
These AAC block machines are acknowledged for their features such as unmatched performance, corrosion & rust proof surface finish and negligible maintenance. We manufacture these block machines using superior grade materials & components obtained from trusted vendors of the industry. Offered block machines are designed using latest machines and tools by the experienced engineers at our manufacturing unit. These block machines are hugely demanded by various industries due to their user friendly design, sturdy structure and high operational fluency. Aerated concrete (aero concrete) is the ideal material that can replace the conventional solid clay brick. Furthermore, aerated concrete (AAC) block and board have become an important part of latest construction materials, hence preferred by the clients.
Long service life
Corrosion resistance body
Hassle free performance
AAC production Line (autoclaved aerated concrete plant) process:
- Raw materials are stored in the warehouse, after processing these with cement, lime, sand and gypsum
- Aluminum powder or aluminum lotion is used along with the raw materials
- Raw materials are measured by electron balance measure, aluminum powder mixer is prepared by mixing aluminum powder with water
- Hot water or cold water is measured by the electronic water balance
- Cold Water or hot water is put into the mixer, after raw materials. Aluminum powdered liquid is measured and poured into the container after being properly mixed
- After this, the mixture is heated to certain temperature and once the base body is completely heated, it is stopped.
- Steam produced during this process raises the finished product
- After this the finished product is designed as per the specifications of the customers and the whole process is repeated.